CASE STUDY: HSE
Digital Patient Companions for CKD, Rheumatology, and Oncology
Improving Patient experience, outcomes and driving efficiency in outpatient /Ambulatory Care.
myPatientSpace is working with the Digital Transformation office of the HSE (Health Care Executive, Ireland) and the main Dublin Acute Teaching Hospitals to innovate on delivery of remote care across clinical areas.
The goal is to improve care delivery and communication with the patient and move to Patient-Centric Ambulatory Care.
The main clinical areas include:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Medical Oncology
- Gynaecological & Colorectal Cancers
The solution comprises of the myPatientSpace app for patients, and portal for staff and integration with hospital systems where appropriate.
- Patients receive personalised education on their condition and treatment.
- Automated delivery of content and assessments to patients
- Questionnaires/outcome measures/readings.
- Reminders & notifications.
- Updates and video calls from staff.
- Tailored patient services based on clinic (prescriptions, call from team, submit a question, etc.)
- Bi-directional communication.
- Appointment and COVID Screening
- Lab results.
- Disease-specific auto triage tools for staff.
“The Digital Transformation Office of the HSE, has been delighted to be able to partner with companies like myPatientSpace to drive the revolution in digital health adoption in Irish Healthcare. The myPatientSpace innovative no-code platform has shown it has the scalability to be adopted across our main hospitals and clinical areas. We look forward to continuing to work with myPatientSpace on Ireland’s Digital Health Journey and making patient centric care a reality”
Looking to join to the digital healthcare revolution?